Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What we’ve been up to…

umm nothing, really. Except hanging out outside enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather. and arguing. between Ave and me. some of that arguing resulted in a trash bag of toys that are now hiding in the closet. but only because I tried to get her to pick them up for three days. with no luck. I'm thinking maybe she's missing her Daddy since he went to Nebraska. I miss him too, but I didn't get a whole new bad attitude when he left. she did. and I mean bad. like fall-out-screaming-at-the-TOP-of-her-lungs-and-throwing-things-when-she-doesn't-get-her-way-everytime-bad. but, as of today, it seems as if things are starting to straighten out. and we only managed to have one of those huge fits. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. there have been fun times here and there. but I'm sure my neighbors are wondering if I'm beating my child. because of all the fits she has thrown outside. and maybe inside, I'm sure they can hear those too.

On another happier note, i got the approval letter today saying I could set up at the Hot Springs Arts & Crafts Fair. good thing too, cause I'm really gonna be needing to get rid of all of these bows that are surrounding me. and start creating all kinds of fun dresses with all this fabric.

So here are some pictures.

This is what happens when you get a carpet burn. and then the next day, get really mad that the battery is dead on your powerwheels barbie car and try to run off in a screaming fit, but instead face plant into the grass.001

and this is what a nice mommy does. because you wanted a “big band-aid. 004

and because I signed her up for soccer and  thought she should actually know what a soccer ball is, we bought this fun pink one. she’s starting to get the hang of it.007

sometimes you just need to dress up like a princess/cheerleader and sit in a bucket and shoot dirty looks at your mom.145

152

and then completely ignore her 153

155

and we stalked this guy today. in the plants on the back porch. he was pretty neat.

142

131

125

122

116

and I won’t post any more of the lizard. cause I took a million.

We love you and miss you Daddy! Can’t wait for you to come home!!

1 comment:

Lori Harper said...

Jessica..thank you for commenting on my blog. I didn't know you had one! I love it and will add it to my blog list. So funny, I follow alot of the same blogs you do in your list! Your daughter is growing up so fast and is so beautiful!