Monday, September 14, 2009

Tiny Dancer

After much anticipation, Ave started dance class today! ummm, can I just say that little girls trying to learn to dance is the cutest thing ever! She was a little nervous throughout, but still had fun. She started to cry when it was over, but i think she understands that she has to wait  a few days before she goes back. I asked her afterwards if she learned alot and her answer was “I don’t know” =) then she said that dance class makes her happy =) I’m so glad she likes it! I hope soccer will make her happy too, her first practice is tomorrow. Here are a few pictures and a short video of the tiny dancer.

032026 027 029

We love you Daddy, can’t wait for you to be home!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh...she's so precious!!!

Guess we'll be seeing you guys out at the soccer fields!!! :)

Lori Harper said...

What a little doll!!! Love the outfit and cute pink bow!!!