Monday, September 28, 2009

The Fair and Soccer…. again.

Ave had her second soccer game on Saturday. She wasn’t really all that interested in playing. It may have been due to the fact that she found her phone in my purse and also that I brought her a chair to sit in this time, and she also likes her baby dolls way more than anything else.001

002 

004

No, she’s not running. just standing there with her shirt up. 006

Maybe she’ll like it next week. If not, she’ll be sleeping with the soccer ball and practicing 4 hours a day! (just kidding, I’m not “that” mom)

After her game, I was going to take her to the lake, but she fell asleep and took a good nap, so we didn’t go. But I did tell her that I would take her to the rodeo and fair at Glenwood, and she didn’t let me forget. She had a much better fair experience this time around and was glad that she got to see her Granny and Sarah and her “best cousin friend” Seth =)

011

012

013

017

I would also like to share a quick little story from this morning about Ave’s “sleep talking”. She always talks in her sleep, but I think I might be a little worried about this one. She says: “I do want one. I do want a boyfriend!”  So, whoever has been talking to her about a boyfriend, needs to stop. please. at least until she’s 32. thanks.

2 comments:

Lori Harper said...

Oh my goodness...she is just a little doll in the boots and horse shirt!

B said...

all of your posts are always so funny! but this one makes it to #1!!