Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sweet Girl

So my toilet is working today, and I’m also not afraid to turn my dryer on now.  Why wasn’t my toilet working, you ask? Maybe because when I was taking a shower (and not really paying attention to the toilet flushing numerous times) Ave managed to flush an ENTIRE roll of toilet paper. one of those super mega triple rolls. neat. and she said “I went poopoo all by myself! Give me a five!”  And why was I afraid to turn the dryer on? That could be due to the fact that the day before, that same sweet little girl managed to dump numerous scoops of laundry detergent into said dryer. I managed to scoop a lot of out to use later (because well, that stuff’s not really all that cheap) and then used the vacum hose to get the rest of it. and she said “I washed your clothes mommy!” neat.   And while we’re on the subject of that sweet little girl, how is this for sweet: She woke up in a great mood the other morning and gives me the biggest hug and said she needed some kisses, and says her usual “I love you so much in the whole world” . While she is laying there with those sweet little arms wrapped around my neck, she toots. super loud. and she said “ Does my poot make you happy?” and I guess it did, because it still makes me laugh. and another thing, whenever she is getting antsy in her carseat, I tell her to look out the window for some cows. Well, now whenever I give her a look or catch her doing something she’s not supposed to be doing, she says to me “Don’t look at me, Go look for some cows” she’s a funny girl. and I heart her so much in the whole world =)

No comments: