Friday, October 9, 2009

Notta Lotta

Rain. boo.  I’ll be so glad when it’s outta here! Although it does make for good snuggling weather. but Billy’s in Houston, so I don’t really get to snuggle, unless it’s for 23 seconds with Avey, then she’s bored with it. She’s been bored all day, so I finally gave in and let her play with ALL of her playdough stuff. inside. in the living room floor. Good thing we don’t have carpet in there. that’s all I’m sayin’. She probably deserves a Nobel Peace Prize. you know cause she was bored. and it seems that you don’t really have to do a whole lot to get one. just sayin’.

So did I tell you I had a booth at the Hot Springs Crafts show this past weekend? Well I did. I meant to take more pictures. but then I got busy. =)002   I’m so excited about how well I did. And I got lots of orders, so I’ve been busy all week working on cute outfits, and bows, and bow holders. and will be busy next week working on stuff too. I did take a break today to help Ave make a shirt for herself. because she got into my paint bucket and found some fabric paint. and kinda started painting the shirt before I knew that’s what we were going to be doing =)  I’ll take pics after it’s dry and she wants to wear it.

I will also post pictures of her in her cute outfit I made for her to wear to the Pumpkin Carving Party at Shannon’s tomorrow. She’s so excited about it. Maybe I am too, cause I’m making dirt cake (no it’s not actual dirt) and can’t wait to eat it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

FUN!!!!

I wondered if you would have a booth!! Congratulations!!

And this rain is about to kill me, girl.