Monday, October 26, 2009

Queen Wilhelmina

I realize my last post was super sad and then I didn’t post anything for a week, but everytime I started to, I saw on the side where it says “recently posted” and “My Ella” just kept jumping out at me and I would get depressed all over again. Man I miss that dog!! =(

K, I’ll stop.

Every year around my birthday (which is tomorrow, for all of those who are sending gifts. ahem.) we always take a little day trip to Queen Wilhelmina to look at the trees and have lunch. It’s always so gorgeous and this year didn’t disappoint. God has an amazing paintbrush!

Kane and Grant climbing down the tower.003

Yes, that’s my ave climbing up with Sarah and Seth. because I was too chicken. 006

Kane bringing her back down.010 Picnicking with Grant and Kane.012

There are several shots of Ave, Seth,and Emma like this. but this one was favorite. because of Grant’s face in the background! they were playing football.016

I’m glad I could get a shot of everyone looking at the camera…026

027

028

Emma PaPaw and Ave030

Soooo excited about riding the train!031

033

034

035

040

Did I mention that the it was a “haunted” train ride? poor baby.039

I was trying to get the same picture I got of her LAST YEAR in the same spot, but she wouldn’t stand up. I think this one will suffice048

049 

050

051

038

And then we stopped by a “zoo” at the bottom of the mountain. Deliverance. That’s all I’m sayin’. (insert banjo music here)

2 comments:

Amber said...

WOW!!

That looks like so much fun!!!

I love the picture of Papa and the kids. So precious.

Teresa said...

All of the pictures were wonderful I sure did not know ya went up there every year. I have never been, I am going have to plan a trip up there.