Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The past few weeks...

Just wanted to post some pics from the past few weeks. Two weekends ago, Billy, Ave, and I went to Queen Wilhelmina with Mother and Daddy for my birthday. It was gorgeous as always, I didn't get many pics of that but here are a few. Ave loved the train and is still talking about it. That and the Moun-ten =). In the second picture, she's upset because she can't see the train.
This past weekend Ave and I went camping with Billy's parents at Petit Jean. (Billy left Thursday to go work in El Paso =( We miss you Daddy! We had a great time camping and got to see some beautiful scenery! I don't think the foliage was at it's peak, but it was still gorgeous! I didn't know how Ave would like the tent, but she loved it! It was a great trip aside from a little rain and few terrible-two fits ;)

Although we didn't get a chance to go trick-or-treating, I did get a few pics of Ave in her costume.





I can't remember if I've mentioned it in a previous post, but AVE IS POTTY TRAINED!! It is such a great feeling not to have buy diapers anymore! Now we just have to make her get rid of her paci...

1 comment:

The West's said...

Avery is the cutest little ladybug. I can't believe she is a little girl. Time flys!