Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

We skipped Arkadelphia this year and headed to the big town of New Hope to go trick or treating with Seth, the rodeo clown. She was going to be the cutest spider ever! but then she saw princess costumes at wal mart and decided that she could be nothing else but a princess. I’ve had a bridesmaid dress hanging in the closet forever thinking that i might be able to get some of my $395 back by selling it, but have been unsuccessful in doing so. sooo, i started cutting and sewing and it turned out to be a pretty cute princess costume. Marley Jane got one too =)  Here are a few pictures. I would post more, but Avery is seriously sitting in the middle of the floor consuming mass amounts of chocolate. and we’re probably about to get in a fight. because I’m going to take it away from her. (and I will probably eat it later. muahhahhhh <---that’s my evil laugh)

073

074 075

076

078

079

Poor Sam…

084 

087

1 comment:

Amber said...

CUTE.CUTE.CUTE.

I have 3 bridesmaid dresses hanging in my closet, and hopefully none of my boys will want to be princesses anytime soon.
SO...if Ave wants to be a princess for the next 3 years, hit me up.

:)