Thursday, May 28, 2009

ahem, just updating... again.

Once again, I'm updating after three weeks of nothing! We really haven't been up to much, just hanging out and enjoying the days without RAIN! This past weekend we went to Dierks to see the three Smith cousins that were graduating, Congrats to HaylieRae, Hope, and Tyler! It seems like they should still be babies, guess that means I'm getting older huh? Saturday, we went to the graduation/birthday celebration, it was great to see everyone! Great food, old picture albums, fireworks, and one big crazy family. fun times! The rest of the week has been pretty low-key, just working on some May Belle's orders, and getting some flowers in their new potted homes, or "working in the dirt" as Ave would say, she even had a little song for it =) Tomorrow we're going to help Uncle Kevin move into his new apartment and Ave is going to spend the weekend with Ma and PawPaw, I don't know what I'm going to do all by myself! Probably just clean her room, and yes the way it looks, it will indeed take the whole weekend to get it done! Anyway, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!


Gabby and Ave @ Graduation


The Graduates: HaylieRae, Tyler, Hope


Amazing how entertaining plain ol' dirt can be!


These next pictures were taken at Granny and PaPaw's, she loves the chickens!

Ave trying to catch a baby chick (it's in the lower right of the pic)


Sneaking up on them =)


Feeding them some bread



She actually touched one! (just didn't get it on film)

We babysat Seth a few days last week. It's just too bad that I didn't get any pictures of him the first day they got in the pool! He didn't have any swim trunks and the water was pretty chilly even after I put the warm water in, so I dressed him in one of Ave's swim bottoms and he was wearin the pink hat that Ave is wearing in these pictures. Maybe he wasn't traumatized too much =)


Poor Marley Jane, this is her post when she wants to come inside, she will stand and stare at us through the window until we acknowledge her, pretty cute. and a little scary, the porch is pretty high off the ground!

Ave: Take my picture, take my picture! I wanna show it to Daddy!

Melts my heart!

We love you Daddy! See you in 15 days!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I just love how cute Avery is! She is getting so tall and so grown up looking. Can she slow down a bit please? I wish I were able to see you guys more! xoxo

Amber said...

Love the pictures!

Avery is so cute!!!!!! :)