Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A little catch-up

So I see it's been three weeks since I've updated this thing. It may be due to the fact that the main topic of this blog (ahem, avery may hrabal) has been driving me batty! Just kidding. not really though =). I quit my job two weeks ago to stay home with the little poot head. It's been an experience and we are trying to adjust to the new routine. We are having lots of fun. when we're not arguing over who's going to clean up her messes. I guess she thinks it's a fun game to make me ask her 1,927,284 times to take all 527 baby dolls back into her bedroom after she's put them down for a nap in the living room and forgotten about them.poor babies. We are going to fly out to CA soon to see Billy (We miss you Daddy!), but it's not soon enough for ave. Everyday, she asks me "We gonna get on the airplane? Go see Daddy?" If we're getting ready to leave the house, for anything, even putting shoes on to go check the mail, "we gonna get on the airplane?" I'm afraid she may be disappointed when we actually do get on the airplane. See, she thinks "the kids" a.k.a Jon & Kate Plus 8, are going with us. The girl loves that show, and if we ever do any of the things that they have done, she refers to "the kids". This is the episode that gave her that idea. Anywho, here are a couple pictures of the miss independent almost three year old.




Checking out her eggs at Easter



Riding on Maw and Pawpaw's new boat


This only took two days to wear off. I walked in her room as she was in the process of doing this. Me: Ave what are you doing?
Ave: It's okay. It's jus a accident

In all fairness, she did do a good job with the red "x". maybe she was practicing writing her alphabet.



She does this when I'm sewing, and she doesn't want to go to bed by herself


Cousin Seth came for a visit



Helping him out with his shoes



Sharing her pizza...



...and he bit her finger.


I heart her =)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh so much to look forward to! She is getting so big and has so much personality! What a mess you have Jess but a cute one. Its all worth it... so they say :)

Anonymous said...

I have 527 babies sleeping in my living room too. :)

Hollie