Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting Closer...

In less than twenty days, we'll be married! We went to the court house today and got our marriage license. Apparantly if you go get your marriage license while the county clerks office is counting signatures on the wet/dry petitions for clark county, it takes no less than five minutes to get it. I really expected there to be more to it. So less than twenty days, you should probably start practicing my name - Jessica Hrabal (phonetically it's RAYBULL) =)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I like Whisenhunt but I will start practicing!

Carissa said...

Hey Jessica! I'm so glad you left a comment since I didn't know you had a blog. I am going to add you to my blog roll! I, too, am a blog stalker (and lurker). ;) Congratulations to you!!

Hollie said...

I didn't know you had a blog either, and I added you too. I love blogging, it's a fun way to keep up with friends you don't see very often. Avery is super cute too.