Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feeding my ebay addiction..

So I sometimes get in "ebay moods" for a week or so and buy and sell a shit-load of stuff! I am currently in one of those moods. I just bought some stuff for the wedding and just got finished (for tonight anyways, I just found a bunch of Ave's clothes that I had forgotten about that I'll do tomorrow) listing pretty much Ave's entire wardrobe from last fall and winter. It has taken me the better part of the evening to take pictures and get everything listed, but I already have bids on some of it! It's so exciting! Yes, I know, I'm a dork. Billy even referred to me in conversation with Avery as "your ebay-dork of a mom". I know he meant that in the most loving way possible. I'll keep you updated on how much money I make. Oh and don't think I was just taking pictures of clothes, here are a few of Ave.

I guess it's not all that exciting to her....

No comments: