Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We’re still here!

So I didn’t really mean to disappear from the blog this year, it just kinda happened. But we’re still here! We haven’t been up to much, Billy has been home for the past few weeks and we’ve been just kinda soaking up our time with him. He left today to go back to Texas =( It always takes us a few days to adjust after he leaves. I guess we don’t really ever adjust though, we just miss him.  I rejoined the working world yesterday, so maybe that will help the time pass more quickly. Ave started back to her old daycare and is loving it! I may or may not have cried all the way to work yesterday and today after dropping her off. I don’t think any tears have been shed from her about it =). I really think I’ll like the job, at least I do so far. I stay busy so that makes the day pass quickly and everyone I work with seems great. I will miss staying home with Ave, especially since it seems that winter has apparently left the building. I start to work and the weather turns awesome! Go figure! But I think it will do us both good. I feel like she really needs the interaction with the other kids on a daily basis and maybe I need some adult interaction too. I have to admit, it will be nice to not have to watch Super Readers and Caillou every morning. No pictures this time. If you want to see pictures, look at them on facebook =) I’ll try to keep this thing updated. try.

On another note, please keep one of my dearest friends in your prayers. She’s going through a tough time right now. She’s probably the strongest person I know, but I know prayers will make her even stronger!

No comments: