Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ave's Birthday. Day Three

Sunday. the day of the BIG party at the waterpark! You know, the party that Ave has talked about for 2 months. The one she was super excited about. Well. boo. it rained. Stormed really. and the nice people at the waterpark were too concerned for our safety to let us have a party there. (got my refund in the mail today by the way) I may not have been very nice to mr. waterpark assistant manager when he called for the 11millionth time trying to get me to cancel. I was NOT going to cancel. but I did apologize to him, I believe I said "I'm sorry for being a @#%!#, but I really don't want to disappoint my little girl". so they cancelled for me. So party at the house. (the house that has now fully recovered) We had pizza. from the Pizza Shack. And ate the second birthday cake, that I didn't get a good picture of. and that also had a fenceless back. because I ate those darn cookies. again. So no party at the waterpark. But a great time at the house. playing in the rain and the sprinkler. and having an impromptu pony ride. really it was a horse. not a pony. my sister happened to have one in the horse trailer. And then a big ol' cousin slumber party! full of dancing, coloring, and more playing in the rain and sprinkler. because it rained the next day too, dashing our hopes of going to the waterpark.
Who really needs a waterpark anyway?
Ave getting ready to blow out candles
Opening presents
Gabby, Ave, and Josie. dancing to UFC fighting.
Cadie B loving some pizza

No comments: