Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Silly Dogs

So a few days ago we noticed that the Ella and Duke had dug a pretty large hole. Nothing out of the ordinary really, they always do when they get hot. They dig a hole and lay in it. Well I guess they were super busy on this one today. I haven't figured out if they are breaking ground to build me a pool or if they have something in mind for sweet little Marley Jane ;)



I think she was pretty proud of herself


Doh! That's what I always think when I look at him =)
I would guesstimate that it was three foot long and a foot across. and super deep!
Pretty sure they lost some toys in there. No way in heck was I sticking my arm down there to get them!


Ella whining for said toys

I know you're jealous of my super exciting life =)

1 comment:

Amber said...

So cute I could almost scream.