Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Sixth of July!

So I'm a little late on posting about our Fourth. Hope everyone had a great one and remembered all of those who fought and are fighting for our freedom!
We had a fairly busy weekend. Friday, Ave and I went to my parents' house for a yard sale (yes, I know I said never again) We had a fun day hanging out there. We got back to Arkadoo around 5ish and got our stuff together and went to Fordyce to spend the weekend with Billy's parents. We tore down a greenhouse (well, I mostly watched) , bought loads of fireworks to shoot, and cooked some great food on the grill. Billy's friend Jeremy brought his little girl Maddie over on Saturday. She and Ave had THE best time playing together all day, and they really enjoyed the fireworks. We left Fordyce Sunday afternoon and then we went to Murfreesboro for Ave's cousin Seth's birthday party at the waterpark there. (and wow, that was probably the worst constructed sentence ever!) It was a great party and Ave said she had a fun day. Today we went to the good ol' dollar tree and bought some more decorations for Ave's birthday party. She is soooo looking forward to it! I bet you would like to see some pictures from our weekend. But that's too bad. because this girl forgot her camera at home all weekend. So, no pics unless I can snag some from some other people =) Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like a busy but fun weekend!

:)