Monday, March 16, 2009

"I'm Avery May Hrabal"

Just a couple of random Avery sayings...
I was trying to get her to pick her toys up and after about the millionth time of telling her, I took her into her room and firmly told her that she was going to pick up her toys before we did anything else. This was her sweet reply... " I not clean up, I'm Avery May Hrabal!"

The other night she tooted and giggled as usual, then says " I smell like a mailman!" I don't know where she comes up with this stuff.

One of her new favorite phrases-- "Check it out" =)

She has also picked up the word "ain't" and it really bothers me, I correct her everytime I hear her say it, but I'm beginning to think if maybe I ignore it, she'll quit saying it.

This is a really sweet/sad Avery story.... We took Marley Jane to the vet the other morning (to drop her off for her de-womanizing surgery) and I didn't take into consideration that Ave wouldn't understand why we were leaving "her best friend ever" at the doctor. We went to leave and she completely melted in the floor crying! She cried all the way to daycare and was still upset when I picked her up. I tried to explain that we were going to pick her up, but she just didn't get it. When we finally got to the vet that evening, she was sooooo happy to see her buddy! She loved on her on the way home and sat and held her in the floor for the longest time when we got home. It was super cute!





This is Ave after her hair has been in a "pony" all day =) The girl has got some crazy hair!


P.S. We love you and miss you very very very much Daddy! =)

No comments: