Monday, March 23, 2009

Ave's First Trip to the Zoo!

Ave made her first trip to the zoo today! Shannon, Cadie, Ave and I drove up to Little Rock and met up with Kristen at her new house (which is awesome!) and then headed to the Zoo. It was a great day, weather-wise as well as behavior-wise ;) I really think she had a great time and has been talking about it non-stop since we got home. She has also been "growling" at me since we got home. At first, all she wanted to do was find the giraffes. We would stop to look at an animal and she would say "I wanna see the giraffes" We finally found them when we stopped to eat. I'm so glad the train was running today, she rode it twice thanks to Aunt Kristen! She loves choochoo trains! She also rode a carnival ride, that was also a first. It made me a little nervous, but she loved it! We left around 4:00 and I think she was passed out by 4:10. Here are some pics of our day, enjoy! (Warning: Picture overload)











No comments: