Saturday, August 30, 2008

Place Creative Title Here..



So blog post number three... Today was a long day, a fun day, but long and I am tired! Avery and I went bridesmaid dress shopping with Shannon and Cara in Hot Springs. It was a successful trip and we found some great bargains! I love the dresses they got and I know they're going to look great at the wedding! I will close with a couple of pictures I just took of the boss lady, a.k.a Avery =)


I don't know if she will ever give up the paci..

Yes, it's 10:40 and this girl is still kickin'. I'm making her go to bed now. Good Night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at my Avery with the pink dog I got her, I love y'all!

Alicia said...

I am laughing to myself because that last picture doesn't even look like her to me. I thought is was another kid. Sorry!