Saturday, April 11, 2009

Garvan Gardens

We went to Hot Springs today with Shannon and Cadie to see the Easter Bunny and to Garvan Gardens. I didn't know how Ave would react to the Easter Bunny, but she pretty much loved him! She even said as much. I will try to post a pic of that later, i have no scanner and for $11, all I got was a 4x6 print, so no way to upload it as of yet =) I did get some pretty good shots of her at Garvan Gardens though, when she wasn't picking her nose! I hope she gets out of that habit pretty soon.
And here is one of Cadie Belle, I thought this one turned ouut too cute!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Avery has to be one of the cutest girls ever, even when she is picking her nose! I just love her curls! Saturday was so nice. I wish I had a better car situation on my trips to LR, I so would have joined you! xoxo

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

Don't you just love Garvin Gardens! Some of the best pics that I have ever taken were there.