Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! (six days later) Better late than never =)
Let's see, I guess will post pics of all our Christmas get-togethers, that is if I can find some pictures. I didn't take very many at all and the worst thing of all is that I didn't even have my camera out Christmas morning when Ave was opening her Santa presents. That was so cute by the way! She kept saying "Thank You Santa!" "Santa" didn't get her too many presents, I think she got just enough that she didn't get overwhelmed. I think her favorites have been her alphabet bath toys and her car. Here is a video of her driving. (and yes, she does crash into the tree at the end) They should definately put air bags in these little cars!


All the Whisenhunt grandkids (Emma, Seth, Avery, Gabby, Kane, Grant, Josie)
Avery and Papaw


Driving the mustang


Posing by her car


The new addition, Marley Jane


The Hrabal grandkids (Avery, Brennan, Austin)

Avery and Daddy wrestling

Playing with her new blocks

Opening presents at Maw and PaPa's

No comments: